Sunday, January 31, 2010

I want to


let go and just love Jesus.

But just because I love Jesus the most doesn't mean I won't love anything else. Just because He is my life doesn't mean other things will not take up my time. And just because I surrender and let Him fill every inch of me doesn't mean I will never desire more than I have.

Unless I am missing something. Unless I am not fully in love, living for Him, surrendered and filled to the brim full of Jesus.

I do know that this is not my home. And I do know that we are always striving forward, that God has plans and miracles to work through me in this short time I spend breathing on this green earth. Each and every day has a purpose, and I look forward to climbing up to those milestones, where I can look out over the landscape filled with a rainbow of moments and see that God is good, and He is faithful and will continue to be as I continue the climb.


I wish it was as easy as just loving Jesus, but there are mountains, and there are valleys, and there are times when it's a mix between the two. But maybe, if I could just love Jesus, the road would feel a little more smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment